Top 9 Benefits of SageCRM
Why would your company consider SageCRM? There are lots of reasons, but here are a few to start with:
- You can deploy it in the cloud or on-site. The choice is yours. Get minimal IT headaches and predictable monthly costs with the hosted version, or take advantage of additional integration and customization abilities by choosing on-site deployment.
- You can immediately start getting benefits from the system because it was developed to be easy and intuitive to use.
- You can use it on your phone. SageCRM can be deployed on mobile platforms, so you can keep up with what’s happening real-time, no matter where you are.
- You’re ready for global business with SageCRM – use your preferred language and currency from a single code base.
- You can deliver service to your customers 24/7. The self-service web portal and automated email management features boost customer satisfaction.
- You can create targeted, repeatable marketing campaigns and measure their success down to the last detail.
- You can get a complete view of all of your customer interactions with SageCRM integrated to Sage ERP MAS 90 and MAS 200 and Accpac.
- You can be sure that issues in your business aren’t falling through the cracks, because automated business rules and workflow in the system help let your staff know when their attention is needed.
- You can try it for free. Right now. For 30 days.