Top Indicators that You’ve Outgrown Quickbooks Online
Many small businesses started out using Intuit’s Quickbooks Online for their financial needs. This makes sense – it’s very popular, increasingly affordable, and is a brand that is synonymous with accounting. QBOL is still a viable option for those small businesses that have only basic accounting needs such as recording Accounts Payable and Receivable transactions. But those small businesses that are beginning to expand may find the need to set aside Quickbooks for a more comprehensive option with more features. Here are the top indicators that you might need to switch from Quickbooks Online to something else.
- You’re using hours and valuable staff time outside of Quickbooks Online in order to initiate manual or paper processes. If you’re frequently and manually entering data, it might be time to reconsider.
- Do you sell products online? If so, you should know that QBOL has no integration possibility with Paypal, the world’s largest internet transaction provider.
- If you need full system integration, you’re too big for QBOL. Many businesses like to link their front-end and back-end processes (CRM and ERP) for better efficiency and continuity. As QBOL doesn’t have a native CRM system, adding an app like Salesforce will cost you at minimum an extra $39 per month, per user.
- If you need real-time visibility, QBOL is a no-no. QBOL only offers limited visibility into consolidated and operational details.
- If you need support for multiple locations and/or currencies and are having difficulty managing these issues
- If you’re experiencing revenue leakage as a result of inefficient, manual revenue management processes. Most companies are able to recover 5% of total revenues when they graduate to a professional system.
Join the thousands that improved their businesses and made their processes more efficient by graduating from Quickbooks Online to Netsuite. Netsuite is a comprehensive cloud-based ERP/financial system that is fully scalable, customizable, and integrates quite well with other apps.
Click here for a free whitepaper on the importance of running your business software in the cloud.