The Top 6 Things you’ll Learn About SageCRM at Sage Summit
So Sage Summit is this August 12-17 and it’s in the country music capital of the world – Nashville, TN! May 31st is the last day to sign up for the early-bird special so don’t delay.
Here’s a quick preview of what you can expect to learn about SageCRM:
- Hear about the Sage CRM vision and roadmap from CRM leadership, including Lorcan Malone, as they touch on the future of Sage CRM.
- More Sage CRM focused sessions than any prior Sage Summit (14 Sessions!) focused on helping you sell more and insights into building your business with Sage CRM.
- Significant focus on Sage CRM integration with Sage 100 ERP and Sage 300 ERP, around features, functionality, and adding Sage CRM into your portfolio of solutions.
- Get a first-hand sneak peek into Sage CRM v7.2.
- Give direct feedback to Sage CRM product leadership to shape future releases.
- Learn about advancements in areas such as E-Marketing and Social Media for Sage CRM.
If you can’t wait for Summit this year, check out one of the performances below from Sage Summit 2011 and satisfy your desire! :-)
For more info on how to pick the right CRM solution for you, download this free whitepaper.